Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights Policy
It is TeeShirtCat’s policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, “Content”) that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringing artists.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the TeeShirtCat store constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent / Email Address listed below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the TeeShirtCat Store, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the TeeShirtCat store, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the TeeShirtCat store;
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
- Sign the document with either your physical or electronic signature; and
- Email the communication to: support[email protected] with the subject “TeeShirtCat DMCA Complaints”Please include section numbers.
B. Once a proper bona fide infringement notification is received by the designated agent:
It is TeeShirtCat’s policy:
- to promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content;
- to notify the artist whose Content has been removed or disabled; and
- to terminate artists who are repeat offenders of IP / Copyright infringement.
Any questions about TeeShirtCat’s DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure should be addressed to [email protected]